Terms & Conditions
Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals
Rental Agreement- Terms and Conditions
1. All rental items will remain the property of Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals at all times.
2. Charges will be determined based on the length of time rental items are in possession of above named renter based on contract dates listed above. Any change to the rental period will be by verbal or written agreement only with Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals. If renter fails to surrender items on agreed return date and time, Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals reserves the right to charge the renter’s credit card for full retail value of rental items in addition to charges incurred for the rental period.
3. All rental items must be returned to Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals staff. Equipment cannot be left at the airport, with a rental car agency, or in your hotel room after checkout. If items are left and unable to be retrieved in a timely fashion, Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals reserves the right to charge the renter’s credit card for additional charges.
4. Renter has examined the rental items and found them to be in good condition and will return the items in the same condition they were received. If items are returned damaged or in disrepair, including missing parts, renter is obligated to pay the cost of repair in addition to charges incurred for the rental period. If item is irreparable, renter is obligated to pay the full retail value of irreparable items in addition to charges incurred for the rental period. There will be an additional $25.00 charge for any item that is returned in exceptionally dirty condition and will be debited to the credit card on file.
5. Renter is responsible for reading and following special instructions or manufacturer’s instructions that may accompany rental items. If you are unfamiliar with the way an item operates or functions you must request a manual or special instructions to avoid damaging an item and to avoid injury or accident. There will be an additional $5.00 charge for any manuals not returned. Full size cribs are not be disassembled or moved.
6. Renter is liable for misuse of equipment and in the event of an accident, including death, releases Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals from any and all claims arising. Under no circumstances will Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals be held responsible for any damage, injury, or loss, including death, arising from the use of any rented equipment or the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
7. Delivery fees are predetermined based on delivery location and order minimums. Any trips in addition to delivery or pick-up to any location that are not the fault of Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals may incur an additional charge.
LESSEE (CUSTOMER AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “LESSEE”) ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (a) EACH ITEM OF LEASED PROPERTY IS OF A TYPE, DESIGN, QUALITY AND MANUFACTURE SELECTED BY LESSEE, ACCEPTABLE TO LESSEE AND SUITABLE FOR LESSEE’S PURPOSES; (b) LESSOR (LAS VEGAS BABY EQUIPMENT RENTALS, Inc., AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHARHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “LESSOR”) IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THE EQUIPMENT OR THE REPRESENTATIVE OF EITHER; (c) LESSOR IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENFORCE ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR LESSEE; (d) LESSOR HAS NOT INSPECTED AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT; (e) LESSOR LEASES THE EQUIPMENT TO LESSEE AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LESSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO (i) THE TITLE,CONDITION, FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN, COMPLIANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS, OPERATION, OR MERCHANTABILITY THEREOF, (ii) THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCERNIBLE, (iii) THE ABSENCE OF INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER WHATSOEVER, IT BEING AGREED THAT ALL SUCH RISKS, AS BETWEEN THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE, ARE TO BE BORNE BY THE LESSEE.
LESSEE FURTHER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LESSOR FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, TORT AND STRICT LIABILITIES), DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS AND PROCEEDINGS, LOSSES, COSTS, PENALTIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COST (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF, CONNECTED WITH, OR RESULTING FROM THE MANUFACTURE, SELECTION, PURCHASE, DELIVERY, POSSESSION, CONDITION, USE, OPERATION, HANDLING, TRANSPORTATION OR RETURN OF THE LEASED PROPERTY. GOVERNING LAW: THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND GOVERNED IN ACCORDANCE TO NEVADA LAW. THE LESSEE AGREES THE VENUE TO BE CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA OR LAS VEGAS COUNTY, NEVADA. ARBITRATION: FOR PURPOSE OF RESOLVING DISPUTES: THE LESSOR AND LESSEE AGREE TO ARBITRATE THE MATTER. EACH PARTY WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR COURT TRIAL, THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE METHOD TO RESOLVE ANY CLAIMS IS ARBITRATION. THE PARTIES EACH WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO COMMENCE AN ACTION IN ANY COURT TO RESOLVE A CLAIM. EXCEPT FOR AN ACTION FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF PENDING RESOLUTION OF A CLAIM PURSUANT TO THIS DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL INITIATE OR PROSECUTE ANY LAWSUIT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE CLAIM.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Las Vegas Baby Equipment Rentals
5429 Eagle Claw Ave
Las Vegas NV 89130 US
This document was last updated on January 30, 2015